Brexit Top FAQ on taxation and Customs

Top 50 FAQ With regard to tax and customs at the end of the Brexit transition period This document gives an overview of the impact that the UK’s withdrawal from the Single Market and EU Customs Union will have in the areas of taxation and customs, as of 1 January 2021. These FAQs can serve […]

Useful Trafico Information

The DGT – Dirección General de Tráfico, also known by most as simply Trafico has a website with lots of useful information on all things road safety. Plus information on registration, transfers and de-registration of vehicles and obtaining and renewing the license. For many people renewing or obtaining your Spanish driving licence means undergoing a […]

Uk Government Guidance – Register your residency

  The UK government has produced a guide explains the registration processes you must complete as a UK national living in Spain. You must register both on the central register of foreign nationals (‘registro central de extranjeros’) and with your local town hall (‘padrón municipal’). Children must also be registered on both systems. This is […]

Regular Air Connectivity and charter to Lanzarote – SUMMER 2020

Turismo Lanzarote has put together a great document showing all the routes flying into Lanzarote this summer. They have included the potential routes too and the dates they are prospectively due to start flying. In addition, there’s is a comparison to the number of flights from the same operator in 2019 too. Simply click here […]

Emergency Help for British people abroad

The Foreign and Commonwealth office of the UK Government have put together this handy poster with all the information you need to get help while travelling abroad. Bookmark this page to ensure you always have the information to hand.

Brexit – a guide from the Spanish Authorities

UPDATE 20/01/2021 The Spanish Authorities have now updated their “guide to Brexit” to cover all the changes post- withdrawal of the UK from the EU. – You can find the updated version here The Spanish Authorities have released a guide to Brexit in both Spanish and English that covers lots of questions people many have […]


This is a certificate provided by a local Ayuntamiento when someone living in a municipality signs onto the local register of residents, the “Padrón”. This is a kind of equivalent to the UK’s electoral register, compiled council by council, but unlike the UK does not convey a right to vote: for that, local residents also […]

Certificado de Registro – EU Citizens only

Or Residencia as you probably know it As an EU citizen without a Residencia you are not legally entitled to stay in Spain more than 90 days. It is the document certifying the registration in the Central Register of Foreigners of citizens of a Member State of the European Union or of another State party […]