Certificado de Registro – EU Citizens only

Or Residencia as you probably know it As an EU citizen without a Residencia you are not legally entitled to stay in Spain more than 90 days. It is the document certifying the registration in the Central Register of Foreigners of citizens of a Member State of the European Union or of another State party […]